Cold Deep Sea Red Crab with tomatoes and herbs
Kani Monogatari’s original Deep Sea Red Crab meat needs only to be thawed to produce a delicious and moist crab that tastes as fresh as it was at the harbor! The sweet taste of Deep Sea Red Crab pairs perfectly with the tart taste of tomatoes. This simple recipe combines tomato juice, oil, and crab meat. The dish is as delicious to eat as it is to look at, so it makes a great item for entertaining. You must give it a try!
*We suggest a richly concentrated tomato juice for this recipe.
- 12 pieces of crab meat
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 200cc tomato juice
- Small quantity of olive oil
- Small quantity of herbal salt
- Add 100cc of chilled tomato juice to each plate.
- Add small quantity of herbal salt and lemon juice to a bowl and add crab meat pieces and swirl around to absorb the seasoning.
- Add to the plates in 1.
- Pour olive oil over dish to complete and sprinkle small quantity of herbal salt.